Halos apat na taon ko siyang naging kaklase. Sampung buwan na higit pa sa magkaklase, magkabarkada at magkaibigan. Normal na ligawan at tipikal na magkasintahan. Saksi ang mga silid-aralan ng PAC-Institute of Arts and Sciences, mga propesor at kaklase.
Ang pinag-usapan namin sa YM sa itaas ay mga bagay tungkol sa aming nakaraan.
- Ang nakagawiang pagbibigay ng bouquet of roses bawat Lunes.
- Mga hand made cards (delivered by mail) tuwing Monthsary.
- Yung malaking bear na binigay ko sa kanya, yung chime, mga sulat, yung song compilation na ginawa ko para sa kanya at marami pang iba.
- Mga naging ex namin after nung relationship namin
- Respective families and work as an OFW.
- Love life
The best topics that we were able to talk with…
- The no-effect-at-all Monday Roses as the relationship goes on.
- The last card I sent was the trigger point for her to decide that we are better as friends.
- That she was hurt when she asked me to carry her hand bag from Institute of Veterinary Medicine & Zootechniques (Where we took our Microbiology Subject) to College Library (which I carried but according to her I said something like that, “here is your bag, it’s heavy” — I contested to her that I can’t recall this event).
- The things that made us more mature after the break-up.
- That I was so mean whenever I do group studies with my classmates or when I preside the meeting in our org.
At the back of my mind, I am trying to ask her what the real reason of our break-up was and why she left me on the pouring rain along the pathway at IAS? And the transcript below tells the story.
Call ended (because her roommates just got in around 12:30 am Philippine Time)
This past love of mine was resurrected because of her YM Status. Our communication is still open after college to this date. We remain friends. And she will have a special spot here in my heart and I don’t want her being hurt (even before).
Now, probably you knew the story behind my e-mail address which she created.
Nagchat ulit kami kahapon. This time, we had closure of the past.