- I am a murderer; killed countless men and women in thoughts and actions
- I am an idolater; worshiped icons, money, power and fame
- I am an immoral; engaged in any form of sexual pleasures and self-gratification
- I am a king; bragged and proud of everything
- I am a liar; made black into white, crooked to straight
My Lord, I am a sinner and unworthy of your grace. I ask for your forgiveness from all my unrighteousness. Cleanse and purify me from head to foot and everything in between. Thank you for your mercy. Help me walk and do your will as you maneuver my life. Come live and breathe in my heart Lord Jesus Christ. Enough of me and more of you. May you always be glorified in my thoughts, words and actions. Amen.nails you have bore crucified love precious blood price pierced body crown of thorns
- I am a life-giver; breath of Spirit
- I am a worshiper; truth and called to love
- I am pure; cleansed and purified
- I am a servant; of KING and kingdom
- I am bondage-free; forgiven and renewed
I will make room for God: I’ll live a life that they will come to see Christ living in me.
Muli po akong nagpapahayag na ako at ang aking blog ay maglilingkod sa Diyos (Paglalaan: Bakit Mizpah?). This blog will be a venue and avenue to proclaim God’s glory and faithfulness. I was troubled for the past months and in one way or another neglected the purpose why I’ve established Mizpah. Am back on the track. Be blessed to all!